Saturday 31 October 2015

My 75% discount gas cooker from Dealdey is here... Yeah!!!


I can't believe it!!!! Dealdey is Santa... I told you all last week about my experience at Dealdey clearance warehouse and how I bought a cooking gas at unbelievable price.  Though it took me a week to bring it in due to its size and weight, this morning my gas made it into my kitchen and am loving what I see. 
90x60 Stainless steel 4 gas burner + 1 electric burner with giant oven/drill (glass cover) for just N25k.... Now that's a give away ( original price is 70k) and you break your heart this was the last one.  But hey they still have other home appliances at an amazing price.  Check it out, it's bigger than my deep freezer.   

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to blogging........that cooker looks good mehn.............i ve started buying appliances for my matrimonial home..............shhhhhh.................so more details please

    ReplyDelete