Wednesday 2 December 2015

Happy birthday to my son, Oluwaferanmi Aluko. Testimony of his miraculous birth story.


Today am not only celebrating my son's first birthday but am also thanking God for the gift of life, his grace and mercy towards me during his birth was nothing short of a miracle... Testimony time!!!

Let me share with you my miraculous birthday story for the first time  and to testify of God's unconditional love in my life. If you are one of those who gets pregnant and deliver with ease, you should thank God for the privilege and gift.

Right from the day I discovered I was pregnant up to the day I birth him, it was one horrible Roller coaster.  Hospital became my second home and I was so emaciated that some people thought I was suffering from unknown disease... Lol.
Thank God am no longer in the bank, they would have sacked me due  to frequent absence and prolonged  sick leave.  9months was like a 9years journey,  I was closely monitored by my doctor's so that what happened during my first son's pregnancy don't repeat it self,  I too was very careful and conscious of my body so as not to trigger any condition especially during my 3rd trimester.

Yes my pregnancy was high risk and I happen to be one of those who suffer from pregnancy induced conditions. Had planned a selective cs, booked for a certain date agreed btw me, my hubby and my Dr. Two weeks to that date,  the worse suddenly happened,  home alone in the morning, and I started experiencing pains,  first I called my hubby and he asked me to go back to bed that I ll feel better but I decided to call the hospital and I was told to pack my belonging and start heading over, I started packing, while at it I was pressed and then it felt like my water broke but hell know,  it was blood gushing out of me, I screamed, I panicked... then my nanny walked in, my neighbours rushed in to know if am ok, the drama just started...

Now my hospital is at VI and I live in Okota.... Lol... So it was impossible to make it to vi with the mad traffic at my end... It took my husband driving on one way and the opposite lane, with the help of LASTMA and special patrol team to get us of the thick traffic... It was a classic nollywood movie.  Instead of heading to vi, after my husband explain my current condition to the medical team I was redirected to the mainland branch in ojodu and a Dr (not my dr)  was on ground waiting  for my arrival and they had to send my file over to her. By the time I got to the hospital i was almost passing out from excessive bleeding... All i kept saying was "save me Jesus, come to my aid" to make it worse, the hospital wasn't ready for c-section cos the anastasia was not on ground and it was going to take him like over an hour to get there... Battling to know exactly what was going on, my baby foetal heart rate was reducing... There was panick among  the medical team... I could hear the Dr saying it's either a case of placenta eruption or something similar which required c-section immediately and that she fear for my baby... (devil was a liar) after hours of waiting iIwas delivered of my baby but he came out flat and unresponsive cause he was drenched or drowned in a pool of blood (had total placenta eruption and internal bleeding) it took the pediatrician 15 - 20mins to revive him before he had his first cry, and everyone in the theater shouted for joy while they battle to save my life...

 God stood firmly by us and we both came out of that theater alive. My baby didn't need to be incubated, he was strong and fine afterwards. Though the post delivery period was tough on me and my BP was stubborn to control, God was strongly by my side... He saved  and healed me. In less than a week, I was already up on my feet rejoicing and celebrating God's goodness in my life.

Join me ladies and gentlemen to thank our ever faithful God who alone  save me and my baby again... And also to wish my son Oluwaferanmi oluwamayomikun Aluko a very happy birthday, his life can never be cut short, God will use him for the good of his kingdom and to the benefit of mankind, he ll be great among men and will remain a source of happiness to us his family in Jesus mighty name I declared Amen!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment