Friday 31 October 2014

Technical Difficulties On Comment Section-Elizabeth Aluko

 
 
Hello guys, i sincerely apologies for all the technical difficulties this blog is experiencing especially in the comment section. i have received a lot of complains from friends, relatives and fans across social media that they cannot comment on post or that their comment isn't showing which is true.
Honestly i have tried everything myself to rectify the issue but it seem beyond my common knowledge so am going to consult my IT guys to assist. Remember this period is to test run but come January we are going on a full blast with more user friendly support apps.
Pending when this issue is resolved kindly like my page or comment on post via my other social media
Follow me on twitter for instant update @elizabethaluko1 and on Instagram @elizabethalukoblog.
Once again, I apologized and thank you for your loyalty
Elizabeth Aluko

No comments:

Post a Comment