Saturday 20 December 2014

Elizabeth Aluko: Join me to welcome my second Son, Oluwaferanmi Aluko.

Yes! He is finally here with us. Ladies and gentlemen, blog fam, families, friends and colleagues join me in welcoming my 2nd son Oluwaferanmi Oluwamayomikan Odunayo...Aluko who was born on the 2nd of December, 2014.

Am soooooo glad to be here after a whole month of been absent, I really do missed you guys and all the sizzling gist this season. If I had a choice I would have sneaked in once In a while but then they say health is wealth. I had to switched off due to medical advice to avoid some serious complications in late pregnancy which I still had to deal with,  but am glad and grateful unto God for standing by me every step of the way, and it all ended in praise. 

Let me use this opportunity to give a standing ovation to Dr Winifred, Dr Ajayi and the entire medical team of Roding Medical Centre- Vi/Ojodu branch for their swift response during my emergency Section. You guys are truly professionals, and you were God's angels that were used to save my life and that of my baby.

Also a big thank you to all LASTMA officials and Mobile police patrol team who assisted in getting us through the crazy Lagos traffic, God used you guys to Save our lives. 

I can go on and on, its a miracle am alive today. Will be sharing my breathtaking testimony later on this blog, so watch this space but first join me in thanking God for the gift of Live which is the biggest gift I can ever ask for.

I think am medically fit to blog now, so more gist coming your way as my strength permits me. Thank you everyone for your support.

1 comment: