Tuesday 14 April 2015

Welcome back to Elizabeth Aluko's Blogspot


                                  

Hello blog fans, this is to bring to your notice the Reactivation of this blog, it was kind of officially closedown due to migration to a new domain,but however not shutdown. The truth is blogging as a nursing mum with a toddler is not easy as I earlier thought or expected. You all ll agree with me that my primary duty is to be a mother and then a wife which is more like a full time job. Lol. In addition I had a crazy technical issues with my new site on Wordpress the TAT (turnaround time) to edit a single post was too long due it technicality, this posed as a challenge for me with limited time to blog. So I have decided to come back to blogger which is a whole lot easier to use by rookies like me. I really don't have the luxury of time for Wordpress admin backend, So am just going to leave my .com for future use. So welcome back to my first love elizabethaluko.blogspot.com 




How are you guys doing? To my Naija people, how was the election in your area? Did you vote? Well done to all patriotic Nigerians  who risk their lives, took their time to vote and ensure that their vote was counted. 

Congratulations to all those that won, kindly use this rare opportunity to impact positively in the lives of those who trusted you with their votes. It's high time we achieved  the MDG's which include eradication of poverty, raising per capital income, reducing illiteracy level thru education, increasing the averages life expectancy by providing basic social amenities like electricity, water, goodroads, affordable healthcare, watertight security... In a nutshell focus on the primary needs of the common citizens. Remember we are watching,  Good luck to GMB down to DOE , lol... Am sure some of you get the joke as shared by APC campaign team. 

Well done to INEC for conducting the most credible elections in the history of Nigeria. Well done to Jega for his incorruptible integrity. He truly has inspired a lot of young Nigerian. 

Well done to all those who entertained us during the pre-election to post-election, Orubebe, Fayose, Jega, lagoon and co. Lol.


God bless EAB fans and God bless Nigeria. 

No comments:

Post a Comment