Saturday 13 June 2015

Actress Salma Hayek Revealed To People Mag a Bizarre Secret of Staying in Shape .





48 years old Salma Hayek and mother of one is considered the most beautiful movie stars in the world with an enviable hourglass figure. Yet Salma Hayek revealed to People magazine on Thursday that she doesn't really exercise. Instead, the 48-year-old mother-of-one maintained that she just has great posture. 'I don't exercise... I just hold my body in a way that activates muscles all day long.

how do you hold your body? this is interesting, read more.


She also said she does not have time to go to the gym because of her work and family commitments. 'I don't have time to exercise. I am working. I've had some 20-hour days,' she added. Instead, she simply uses her muscles all day when she's going about her daily chores. 
She told the publication: 'Some people have the discipline to exercise in the morning, and I didn't develop that. 

The Mexican beauty revealed to the publication: 'I work with a woman in London who taught me how to hold my body in a way where the muscles are activated all day long. So even when you brush your teeth, you're working the muscles.

'She taught me to tone them without clenching them. You relax them and focus on the parts that need to be used, but never with tension.'



No comments:

Post a Comment