Thursday 11 June 2015

Apologies and Appreciation From Elizabeth Aluko


Hello blog fans, I know I owe you guys an explanation and an apology for been absent for so long. Honestly I didn't plan to go blank for this long, remember I told you guys I had this serious Professional exam coming up and I needed some time to study. Well the exam was last weekend and am crossing my fingers on it, and since then It's been one challenge to another. 

I was speaking with my sister in law over the weekend and she expressed her feeling over the fact that I don't post frequently and everyday as most blogs and websites, she also said most of her friends that frequent my blog were also complaining. This single source of feedback completely breaks my heart, despite the fact that I haven't posted anything new in the past 2 weeks I still get a lots of visitors daily on my blog from within and outside Nigeria. so I can just imagine how disappointing it most be to visit and not see any new post or updates. Sigh!

I want to sincerely apologize to everyone who has ever visited my blog and more to those who keeps coming back to check for update and haven't given up on me completely, You are the reason why I keep struggling to keep this blog alive.

I want to also beg for your understanding that am a nursing mother to a 6 months old baby and a 3 yrs old toddler, so you can imagine how crazy my daily life can be. Am seriously struggling to cope with my paid Job and two kids and still make out time to blog. 

So guys pleaseeeeeee be patient with me, these young men are growing up fast and I see my freedom coming soon. Lol. So you can call me the "Sluggish blogger" for now, Lmao...

Thank you guys and to all my Nigerians in diaspora Pls keep coming back, my YouTube channel is coming up soon. its a channel that will enable you see all the glitz and glamour of Lagos lifestyle through my eyez...so tell someone to tag someone to Follow me on Instagram for real online blogging @elizabethalukoblog 

Pls drop a comment to show you are really human and not a robot. Lol...



No comments:

Post a Comment