Wednesday 24 June 2015

Elizabeth Aluko on Highlites with IK Osakioduwa


Over the weekend I was invited to one of the best Nigeria TV talk show, HighLites with Ik. Hosted by our very own finest male OAP, BBA Host, and TV personality, Ik Osadioduwa. The show which air every saturday on DSTV channel 151 as been a success since the launch of the show in 2014. it growing popularity is not only among fans but many celebrities. 

So yesterday I was at the shooting of their up coming episode, as part of the studio audience. It was fun and laughter all through the show. I really like IK and the way he present, he is truly one of Nigeria finest presenter and he was born to be on TV and radio. Plus I met and saw some of our finest celebrities...can't wait for you guys to watch the show and spot me in the audience. Lol.

The only "ish" I have with the show is the DSTV channel through which it air, you remember that channel before or after Africanmagic Epic? The same one that aired Jim Ikye reality show that most of us didn't get to see and didn't last long on air because of poor rating. Hmmm...that same channel 151. 

That channel is a premium channel, it is only available to those on a premium bouquet. Majority of the potential viewers are on family bouquet ( the least bouquet)  I think this pose as a barrier except the show is meant only for the "above average" Nigerians. Am saying this because most of my friends and colleagues I have asked about the show were like, they know IK has a TV show ( Highlites with IK) but they have never seen it because it aired only on that particular channel. This is sad, considering how much people love IK. 
 It will even be better to have the show on Africa Magic Yoruba, Lol. or one of the indigenous stations like Silverbird, AIT or Superscreen.

Some may disagree with me now but am sure they will thank me later. #justmyopinion Do I look nice??? See more "on set" photos after the cut.







wonderful crew members, love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment