Saturday 27 June 2015

My passport is my most treasured possession- Music director, Kemi Adetiba



TV girl and music producer told Punch newspaper in an interview that her international passport is her most treasured possession beside her brain. plus she like to wear short and show off her long legs.

that passport must be Blue, see extract from the interview.

What would you consider as your most treasured possession?
There are things I love but I don’t think I love such things more than the rest. I don’t have a favourite colour or dress or food or music. I have a few things that are valuable to me. I can’t think of one thing above the rest. But if I have to choose, I would say my passport is very important. It is either my passport or my brain if it is not a physical thing. They are both very liberating. Without my passport, I can’t go anywhere.


As for my brain, I am very confident and comfortable. It is very liberating. I can go to the bar and restaurant and buy my drink, I don’t have to depend on anybody. If I want to travel, I could just buy my ticket and take off. This makes me feel I can do anything and be anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment