Monday 15 June 2015

Toke Makinwa Is Back To Business As Usual, With Better Hair And Makeup.



OAP Toke Makinwa is back on air despite her ongoing marriage crisis. She was up and out spoken as usual on the Morning drive with Nayan this morning on Rhythm FM, and naughty Nyan was kind enough not to mention the issue during their usual cat fight and argument. Lol.

Honestly I do listen to Toke and Nayan every morning, so I Wasn't listening to her because of what happened like most people did. and I was hoping that someone will call in to say " sorry Toke about... But surprisingly, no one did. Fellow Nigerians are soooo compassionate and understanding. I was really waiting to hear her response thou.

I must say she is a strong lady to be able to dust her self up so quickly like nothing happened, If I were in her shoes which I don't pray for oh, ( he won't try himself, lol) I will grieve, I ll stay in bed with a big tissue box and cry my eyes out, I ll surround my self with close family and friends, go on a vacation, clear my head and have that long conversation with him on the next step...including family meeting. so I can heal. 

Toke please is okay to grieve, don't bottle it all up else it turns into rage. Talk about it and take a break.Wish you well dear.     Maje is currently on suspension by me. Lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment