Friday 3 July 2015

Shout-Out to Mr.Oluwaye, Owner of Total Filling Station, Apapa -Oshodi Rd, Anthony Busstop


please permit me to send this big thank you to Mr. Oluwaye, the owner of Total filling station along Oshodi Apapa express way, Anthony bus stop who saved me from been stranded on our busy road today.

I don't know what the true situation is but if you are in Lagos you would noticed that the queues are coming back, as most filling stations were not selling fuel today.  i almost had a panic attack as i was running on reserve with no filling station to top my tank. all the way from Alausa to Oshodi Express way there was no filling station selling, huh! no thanks to Lekki traffic for exhausting my fuel yesterday.

That was how i drove desperately into this Total filling station oh,  knowing fully well that they must have some fuel reserved.  the fuel attendant i met told me they don't have fuel with a straight face, confused desperate looking me just sat down there thinking of who to speak with.  as God will have it, the Owner of the station just walked by, with way people were greeting him i knew he was the Main Man to speak with.

so i quickly parked, walk up to him to explain my situation begging for just 10liters to take me home. after
the initial refusal and explaining why they don't have fuel for the general public. he however said what they have in reserve is for those in special duty and emergency cases.

ha! so i told him my case was emergency and after an interesting conversation, he order that same fuel attendant to give me 10 liters but quickly changed his mind and said give her 20 liters. Oh my God! i almost hugged him, thanked him very well. with the short convo i had with him and from what i have observed i can tell you Mr. Oluwaye is a wonderful, honest and down to earth man who never inflated the pump price during the last scarcity and the filling station always had fuel and were always well organised.

Thank you sir, God bless you. also a big thank you to the young man Emeka who assisted me. it may seem small but its was live stress saving to me. God will reward Sir.


No comments:

Post a Comment