Friday 25 September 2015

Bovi and Daughter Celebrates Birthday Today





'Bovi', and his daughter 'Elena', turns a year older today. Bovi took to Instagram to celebrate this special day in his life, as he turns 36,while his beautiful daughter turns 2 today.


He posted this on instagram;


''36 and no regrets!i asked God to let me survive every risk and let me learn from mistakes i make. I saw stumbling blocks as stepping stones; i saw road blocks as detours. And this is only the beginning. And thank you all those who did not have or see a reason to believe me but believed''.

He posted this pic of his beautiful daughter, with the caption;



''My birthday mate,my jewel,my joy,my jewel(only one other like you),my pride,my show off. Happy birthday my daughter!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment