Monday 28 September 2015

Dead Tenant Hunts Landlady





Lindiwe Shiloane who died early this month in Soweto South Africa, was a happy person who brought joy to others. But in death, she has been making her former land lady's life hell.

According to the landlady;

''I hear people walking and arguing. and when i go out to check, i see  a person walking around, but she vanishes when i talk to her. This is making my life miserable,difficult ans scary. The ghost will hunt me and my family and bring bad luck to us. She was a lovely person who had no issues with me or her neighbours. I saw her as my own daughter. Her death was heartbreaking''

The daughter of the ghost, has assured the land lady that they will carry out a ritual to make her mothers soul rest in peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment