Tuesday 22 September 2015

Lol, Jessy Jags Reveals the Kind of Woman he wants to Marry



Jesse Jagz
Jesse Jags revealed his ideal woman in a recent interview. His words exactly;


“If I tell you my ideal woman you will not believe me. My ideal woman is someone who is deaf and dumb so that I cannot be talking too much or listening to too much conversation.
It will give me time to focus on my music. There is also something I learnt from Seun Kuti about marriage, he said that with development and everything, the major part of marriage is commitment and submission, appearance don’t necessarily matter. To all the women I have this for you, the more you are getting educated and exposed, you must always remember that a man is always a man and a woman is always a woman.  

No comments:

Post a Comment