Sunday 20 September 2015

Klint Da Drunk and Wife took to Social Media to Celebrate Their 8th Marriage Anniversary.

The famous comedian,Klint da drunk,whose real name is Afamefuna Klint Igwemba. Celebrates his 8th marriage anniversary with his beautiful wife'Lilian'.He took to one of his social media handles to express himself.

His words, after the cut...



''#togethersince2007@prettylilien,i thank God for a lovely,humble,beautiful,and wonderful wife given to me on a platter of gold!you gave me the two most wonderful boys. Tobi(Denzel) and Afam(Andre). I'm most grateful. God bless you dear. You brought light into my dark and lonely life. I bless God for giving me you!I bless the day I found you. I love you!.


while his wife also shared her joy for the occasion saying;

''Life is better with your best friend...so, I married mine. Thank you Lord for another blissful year.#TogetherForever''


No comments:

Post a Comment