Wednesday 23 September 2015

Lola and Peter Okoye wished Their Son a Happy Birthday on Instagram


Peter Okoye and his beautiful wife, 'Lola Okoye',took to instagram to wish their son 'Cameron',who turns 7 today, a happy birthday. Read what she posted;

Read what his parents had to say...


''My Cameron you are 7 years old today! Happy
Birthday my darling baby. You will always be
mama's baby. I give God the glory for your life. I am
blessed and lucky to have you for a son. You are my
pride and joy, my everything! My Mr. Intelligent. I
love you more than words can ever describe. May
you continue to go from glory to glory and from
strength to strength IJN! May you never seize to
make us happy and proud of you and even if you do,
we will still love you unconditionally. We love you
so much Cameron-Jayden Chinonso Oluwafemi
Mattvey Okoye! God bless you and keep you healthy
and safe in Jesus Name''

Peter okoye also took to instagram to wish his son a happy birthday. He wrote;
''Just like yesterday,my boy is 7 years old...Happy birthday Prince Cameron. Daddy loves you so so much and i'm so proud of you!''

Happy Birthday Cameron.

No comments:

Post a Comment