Monday 21 September 2015

Man Pulls Airoplane with his Ears





26 year old Johnny Strange shocks the world and wins a place in the Guiness book of record for the 6th time. And this time,he did the unthinkable. He dragged a plane with his ear. Read what he has to say about it.



''I started off at the age of ten in Blackburn, Lancashire. At first I juggled balls, then clubs and went on to knives, fire sticks and now its chainsaws. Preparing for the plane pull was tough. I’m not going into detail but I have to stretch my ears and create tough scar tissue so they don’t rip. I am always delighted when I get another Guinness World Record and being featured in the book never gets old for me, the only problem is I’m starting to run out of places to hang up my certificates now. I’m a believer of the impossible, I’ve always been interested in the unusual and the bizarre”.


No comments:

Post a Comment