Tuesday 21 October 2014

Update: The 4yrs old attacked by Vicious Dogs.




Am so thankful to God for saving the life of this little child, who is almost fully recovered and out of danger. Punch report has it that the Dogs are still alive and the Nigeria police is said to be awaiting test result before taking action. The lil boy also expressed his fear of returning home if the dogs are still alive and within his neighborhood. Below is how punch is reporting it.


Omonigho Abraham, the four-year-old boy who was attacked by two dogs in the Igando area of Lagos State, has said the police and the government must ensure that the dogs that almost took his life are killed.

The little boy, who is in the Burns and Plastic Ward of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, told PUNCH Metro on Monday that he would not return home until the dogs were dead.

The victim, who still had a bandaged head, said he tried to run from the dogs when they started to attack him but he was overwhelmed.

Narrating his ordeal, he said, “I was playing with my brothers when the dogs entered our flat. I could not jump, so they bit my head. I pinched Gaddafi (one of the dogs), but he did not leave me. It was when I heard the voice of my mummy that I woke up. I want them to kill the dogs; I won’t return home.” for more visit http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/police-must-kill-dogs-that-attacked-me-boy/

No comments:

Post a Comment