Friday 10 July 2015

Why They Call Me Kiss Daniel.


Image result for kiss daniel

Fine boy no pimples looking Kiss Daniel recently had an interview with punch news papers and he explained to us how the name Kiss came about. find out why and what is real name is from the excerpt of the interview.

They called me ‘Kiss’ because of my dimples. Back in school, a lot of people, including my fans, knew me by that name. Only a few people, except my close friends, knew that my real name is Oluwatobiloba,” he says.
Daniel attributes his active involvement in music, even at the age of 11, to his background.
He says, “I come from a family of artists. My late dad was a painter who also did a bit of songwriting on the side. My sister works with Cool FM as a presenter and my brother is a fashionista. You can see that my family is well grounded in creativity. Besides, dad always encouraged us to be self-employed. He would tell us to use our God-given talents to make a living for ourselves. So when I was starting out as a music artiste he supported me.”
for the rest of the interview kindly go to Punch 

No comments:

Post a Comment